WHY BUY FROM US
- Asuslaptopindia.in is the online retailing division of syscare infotech, Syscare infotech is an authorized partner to retail asus products in India.
- Asuslaptopindia.in offers widest range of asus products that includes a broad portfolio that includes motherboard, graphiccards, display, desktop Pcs, notebooks, servers, multimedia, wireless solutions, networking devices mobile phones laptops, desktops, all–in- one pc, components and accessories.
- Asuslaptopindia.in also sells warranty extensions packs ,genuine accessories and spares for asus products.
- Asuslaptopindia.in is the first online retail store in India exclusive for complete range of asus products.
- Asuslaptopindia.in offers pre sales and post sales consultation and support for asus products
- Asuslaptopindia.in sells only genuine asus products.
- By pre-ordering items online, your goodies will be shipped to you as soon as they’re available.
WHY BUY THE ASUS BRAND
ASUS, a technology-oriented company blessed with one of the world’s top R&D teams, is well known for high-quality and innovative technology.
As a leading provider of 3C (computers, communications and consumer electronics) total solutions, ASUS offers a complete product portfolio to compete in the new millennium.
REASONS TO BUY ASUS LAPTOP
MORE ABOUT ASUS
- ASUS continues to deliver on our In Search of Incredible promise as we strive to become the world’s most admired leading enterprise in the new digital era. Our In Search of Incredible campaign, launched in 2011, symbolizes our Design Thinking – Start with People philosophy. It extends beyond product design and development, sales and marketing, and illustrates the ASUS commitment to making life better through innovation.
- ASUS products’ top quality stems from product development. It’s like learning Chinese Kung-Fu; one must begin with cultivating the “Chi” and inner strength.
- Besides innovating cutting-edge features, ASUS engineers also pay special attention to EMI (electromagnetic interference), thermal, acoustics and details that usually go unnoticed to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- ASUS notebooks are the first TCO’99-certified notebooks worldwide. The requirements for this honor include radiation emission control, energy (battery consumption), ecology (environment friendly) and ergonomics.
- To succeed in this ultra-competitive industry, great products need to be complimented by speed-to-market, cost and service.
- That’s why all 58,000 employees of ASUS strive for the “ASUS Way of Total Quality Management” to offer the best quality without compromising cost and time-to-market while providing maximum value to all customers through world-class services.
- ASUS won 4186 awards in 2016 from the world’s most respected IT media and organizations. Business Week ranked ASUS amongst its “InfoTech 100” for the twelve years.
- The readers of Tom’s Hardware Guide, the world’s largest IT website, selected ASUS as the best maker of motherboards (4 consecutive years) and graphics cards (two consecutive years).
- Furthermore, the company took home the prestigious “National Award of Excellence” presented by the Ministry of Economics Affairs and Germany’s Industries Forum (iF) Gold Award for industrial design excellence.